keskiviikko 4. lokakuuta 2017

The Last Issue of Beautiful Canvas in Stores

It’s a New Comic Book Day and the last issue of Beautiful Canvas is out! Hope you like how it all ends.

At this point I want to say thanks to everyone who has in any way supported our series. It’s highly appreciated. And many thanks to everyone who has bought and liked Beautiful Canvas. It means a world to us. And to those who will read the series later on, I truly hope you enjoy it.

Also, you know it already but it needs to be said: our creative team rocks! It was a pleasure to work with Triona, Dan and Ryans.

Last but not least, I want to say special thanks to my bro Ryan K Lindsay. He’s both an amazing writer and an exceptional human being. And I couldn’t be happier that he wanted me to draw this series. It’s been a tremendous ride! Can’t wait to do it again.






Ei kommentteja: